Sunday, April 25, 2010

my peers final project

I read Tracie Akiona's final paper first, and I was really inspired by her passion and dedication to the project she put together. She was under a lot of stress, almost gave up, but still chose to lead her students and not take the easy way out. She showed true leadership by putting the whole project together, thinking of others needs, apologizing for past mistakes, and showing an example to others throughout the whole event. I really admired her passion for what her service learning project was all about, and how she managed her stress and negativity, put it aside for the greater good. I hope that because of this course we can all now be great leaders in whatever projects we lead, and we can be strong like Tracie demonstrated, even when it gets hard. I liked her project the best because it truly showed the good and the bad of what it takes to be a leader, but that in the end it was all worth it!

1 comment: